In case you were wondering, yes, I have been sewing - LOTS in fact. But most of it is Christmas gifts for people who happen to read my blog. I'll have to post pics after Christmas.
I'll tease you with this cute little Taggies type blanket I made for my new baby niece. I got the idea here.
Looks great! I love your fabric choices :D
ReplyDeleteYES i want one of these for my next babe! my sister told me she would make one for me but i'm going to send her that link to help her out, thanks!!
ReplyDeletemichelle
Loves it!!! OH SARAH, you genius you! Hopefully in the near future, if God so chooses, I am already requesting a 'silky' taggie blanket:o) I told you I need you on commission!:o)
ReplyDeleteI am dying to see Zoe's gift! The suspense is truly driving me nuts-- especially after your last post on my fb wall!!!!!!