Sam got a magnifying glass set in his Easter basket (good find at the dollar store) so, the boys have been finding bugs outside and then, "make them big!".
Sam also got the book, "I Like Bugs"
So, this leads us to bugs for lunch. I admit most of our "bugs" lacked creativity (chocolate covered sunflower seeds and corn eyes on a cheese stick and rolled up turkey). The boys however, thought it was so funny. Even Ray was saying, "I eat bugs" over and over again.
Sam decided he would make his own bug sandwich and told me exactly what supplies he needed: bread, cookie cutter, peanut butter, knife, and sunflower seeds.
this is too cute...i miss the boys :(
ReplyDeletezetta is just now figuring out bugs, she's especially interested in ants/ the other day she got a beetle stuck to her finger, it attached itself when she pocked it. I has to flick it several times to get it off, now she's a wee bit afraid of beetles!