Monday, March 15, 2010

Blankets for Haiti - Thanks Again!

Thanks again to all who sent blankets! I will update about the trip as I know more information from the team and hope to share pictures when they return. I haven't had a chance to do a blanket count but I have an entire walk in closet full of boxes of them!

Thanks again to:
Jamie, NC
Daree, AL
?, Carol Stream, IL
Carrie, NC
Vicki, OH
Holly, OR
Castlewood Canyon Girls Youth Group, CO
Nan, CO
Rachel, OH
Gina, WV
Stefanie, MD
Theresa and friends, NJ
Sarah and her preschoolers, OH
Sue, Ontario
Roxanna, OH
Kimberly, UT
Barbara, CA

If I have left your name off please give yourself credit in the comments! Isn't it fun that the blankets came from so many different places?

1 comment:

  1. I am so thrilled that my blanket got to you safely and that I had the opportunity to contribute. I am anxious to hear when all of these beautiful creations are on their way!

    Kim

    ReplyDelete

What do you say?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails