Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Quirky Kids

I just realized that I never posted Quirky Kids last Wednesday, oops!  Well, here are some quirky things the boys have been up to!

This picture speaks for itself:


Sam went to a graduation party with Daddy for one of his students.  Sam is in love with the graduate, K.  When he got back from the party he wanted us to email K the following questions/comments:
1.  What kind of car do you drive?
2.  I think you are pretty.
3.  Are you coming to my house today or tonight?
When we mentioned to Sam that K could be a potential babysitter he asked if we could leave so that she could come over!

Ray has called horses, "yeahs" for months.  This week he finally started saying, "horse".  Is it wrong that I am a little sad about this?  I guess he is still calling flowers, "butterflies" so, I've got that to hold on to.

We have pretty much been living outside.  Some of the new favorite past times are "squirty fish fights" and putting the edge of the slide in the baby pool so that they can slide right in!

We have been picnicking in the backyard quite a bit.  Of course some funny conversations take place between brothers and the boys both crack up laughing!

Link up to Quirky Kids below but be sure to link back here in your post so that everyone can play along!  You can also grab the button off my sidebar.

1 comment:

  1. Children provide so many smiles with their sweet ways of saying things. There are also words that I don't correct simply because they warm my heart to hear them.

    ReplyDelete

What do you say?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails