Here is is photographed against my orange walls!
“Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow.” Mary Anne Radmacher
Monday, July 6, 2009
Aunt Maegan's Birthday Gift
Here is the birthday gift I made for Maegan a few weeks ago. A reversible small tote. I purchased a kit from JoAnn's. It was supposed to be one of those make it in an hour things but it took me a little longer (minimal cussing with this one). :) After I cut the fabric out (the lines were printed on the fabric to make it pretty fool proof) I traced it on to some wrapping paper so that I can use the pattern again. It's a little smaller than I had originally thought but I like the fabrics. A teacher and Mommy to be can never have too many tote bags, right?! I've even spotted Maegan using it although, maybe she just switches when I come in to town ;)
Here is is photographed against my orange walls!

Here is is photographed against my orange walls!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Very nice! I have been lost in Harry Potter. I read six, and I am almost done with 7. I am planning on returning to some neglected summer projects once I am completed.
ReplyDeleteLet's chat about this awesome tote. I get compliments on it all the time. In fact I've been told by a few people that you should go into business:). I think so too!!:)
ReplyDelete